The Voice of Vitro is a blog written by an IVF nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group in Tampa, Florida.
This blog serves as a point of reference and encouragement for patients in various stages of fertility treatments. The Voice of Vitro gives direction at the intersection of science and common sense. Content spans a wide range of topics from prenatal vitamins to uterine septums.
Welcome to the the bridge between doctor speak and Dr. Google.
- Responding to feedback from our patients, RMG is pleased to announce the addition of Prelude Connect, a mobile app and patient portal that allows you to […]
- Written by Keli Gerber, volunteer Miracle Mom Mentor at The Reproductive Medicine Group. Hold on…..I can’t find a heartbeat. The words no mother, […]
- This first issue will focus on genetic screenings as they relate to a patient’s IVF journey. There are three types of genetic screenings which can […]
- Infertility treatment costs aren’t cheap, but assistance is available Related Topics: Florida Fertility .com – Affording Fertility Treatment Affording Fertility Treatment Demystifying Infertility IVF Cost & […]
- Related Topics: Education is Key in Helping Minority Couples Struggling with Infertility Infertility Isn’t Only A Woman’s Issue Demystifying Infertility Dr. Goodman is Interviewed by Fertility […]